2. PAPUK MARATHON 2019.
SRK "Baraber" Beliš─çe
THE PLACE OF EVENT:
Country: Republic of Croatia
Location: Orahovica - Lake, Papuk Nature Park
Marathon (42km), Half-marathon (21km) and Recreation Center (11km)
REGISTRATION ON: …LINK
Foreign citizen fee will be pay the 20 EUR on race registrations 08/06/2019/ !!!
Starting includes the following items:
1. Participation in the race
2. Setting the track and the costs of field inspection
3. Official measurement of time, processing and publication of results
4. T-shirt and lunch
5. Refreshment during and after the race
6. Finishing medals
7. The Guardianship of the Croatian Mountain Rescue Service
8. All necessary permits from the relevant institutions
9. T-shirt and lunch
SATURDAY, 8 June 2019
07: 00-09:00: Registration for race (all categories)
10:00 Start of all categories
17:00 Limit to reach the goal for all categories
17:00 Announcement of winners for all categories
Note: If you are ranked among the top 3 places in your categories and want to go first from Orahovica, contact the organizer to give you medals and gift packs.
1. Competitors must follow the marked route according to their category.
2. The track is marked with existing marked hiking trails, and trails or arrows at intersections. It is forbidden to use roads outside the track and to cross the track.
2. Competitors compete on their own responsibility.
5. Competitors must wear a start number chip throughout the race
7. Competitors must adhere to the rules of movement in traffic as the race in some parts passes on the roads.
8. Competitors must comply with all instructions from official persons at checkpoints, road crossings and all other locations.
9. All abandoned competitors are obliged to notify the organizer by sending SMS with their competitor's number, name and surname.
10. All juveniles may participate solely with the escort and the responsibility of their parents.
11. For non-compliance with these rules, the contestants will be disqualified.
12. The organizer is not liable for any damage or loss of property or private property.
13. All contestants who are disqualified during the race are obliged to notify the organizer about that, and if they do not personally notify the organizers on the record table by the time of the official end of the race, they will be subject to the prohibition of participation in all the following races
15. For emergency cases, the duty of the Croatian Mountain Rescue Service was engaged during the race.
* ORGANIZER RESPONDS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE PROVISIONS
Mob: +385 98 635193, Angel